FSC Lighting has evolved over its 45+ year history as a boutique assembler of fluorescent lighting fixtures for the residential lighting market into a power-house LED lighting manufacturer with an enhanced ability to understand and integrate even the most complex controls solutions available in the current marketplace. As much as these skills may valuable in the marketplace, FSC Lighting’s core Values are based around its most important assets: it’s people.
- FAMILY: FSC tries to create an environment where it is an extension of our people’s core families. We think it’s important to pursue creating a work environment that encourages a sense of comradery and positivity where both new and long term employees feel comfortable, warm and supportive towards their coworkers.
- HONESTY: We are always honest in our dealings. No exceptions.
- EMPOWERMENT: Our employees can personally impact how a decision is made and impact how a process is done. Critical, outside the box thinking isn’t just encouraged, it’s expected. Mistakes are something to be learned from, not punished for.
- NOTHING IS STANDARD: Our solutions are application based and can be easily modified to fit the client’s individual needs. Our team comes together to develop unique solutions for clients that reduce product cost and labor expense.
- SILOS: They’re for other companies. Everyone at FSC has their titles, but everyone collaborates to solve complex issues. Like in sports, we play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the back of the jersey.
- CUTTING EDGE: The FSC Team is constantly developing new concepts and products to drive our solutions-based thinking. Every employee, regardless of their position, is encouraged to present their ideas whether they are product based, solution based or process based. Great ideas can come from anyone.